Welcome to Greenville Family Dental
Family Dentist in Greenville, MI
Proudly Serving the Greenville Community for Over 15 Years
Looking for a relaxed and friendly dental practice that delivers only the highest level of dentistry? Greenville Family Dental, the office of Tara L Meachum, DDS and Min S Han, DDS, pairs extensive experience and expertise with premium equipment and materials to provide top-notch results.
Compassion and genuine concern for each of our patients is top priority, and we seek to make you feel at home the moment you walk in our office. We offer comprehensive dental services ranging from Crowns and Bridges to Veneers and Clear Aligners, and we take the time to provide you with all the tools you need to maintain excellent oral health.
For more information about our practice or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Meachum
or Dr. Han
call our office in Greenville, MI at Greenville Office Phone Number 616-754-8631
What Sets Us Apart
Quality dental care combined with the latest advancements in dental technology ensures you are in good hands at Greenville Family Dental. How have we gone to great lengths to guarantee you receive the best care possible? The following components put our practice in a league of its own.
- Solea laser dentistry eliminates needles.
- CEREC same-day crowns require only one visit.
- 3D digital x-rays and cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) ensure precise and accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Multiple diode lasers in periodontal treatments promote faster healing.
Positive and relaxing dental experiences that serve the whole family? That’s what we offer at Greenville Family Dental. Our non-rushed appointments in which we listen to your concerns and present you with treatment options that aid in decision-making are the norm. We take the time to invest in a long-lasting relationship with each of our patients. Welcome to our dental family!
Our Safeguards for Dental Care During COVID-19:
- Air purifiers throughout the office to help eliminate aerosols
- Regular temperature checks on all patients and staff members every day
- COVID screening questionnaires
- Extra PPE on all staff members